lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

My 13 years in the school have been really important for me and they are going to be really significant and make part in my history but right now my senior year its the big one and the most important step in my life, now im going to define my career and what im going to do with my life. Narrate 5 important moments in all my school years its really hard, becouse they are more than just 5 that i assure you, but brefely in my school live one of the most important
was definitely when for the first time since my 5 years in the MUN of Cali i won one of the most important charges in the UN, as the best justice in the International Court of Justice and now in my senior year, Agent Jaramillo and vice president of the Historical Security Council in CCBMUN, that has been amazing and very satisfactory becouse its not only my achive, its also my school and teachers achieves. The ones who believe in me thank you. Another important moment was when i do my confirmation becouse i have been always a God`s full believer and that was a big step, now i can marrie;).
The arrive of Sara Cifuentes in my life have been something important and special since i met her we became close friends and now is a really beloved person for me.
Another cool moment was when our foreign friends Laxi, Karin and Johnny arrive to our school for me and my fellow classmates this has been an richfull experience that we will never forget. Another big moment its passed to my senior year, the moment when our senior jackets were delivered and think that we will be graduated soon its was something awesome.
Well, no im going to tell you some of the cool stuffs we lived in the school like the 1000 and 1 sberga´s falls...my saturdays of recovering biology, in 10 grade recovering 9 grade chemistry, our classmates hangouts, the arrive of some of them like Anita Giron, Guzzy, Tiphany, Jose. CAROLINA LOMBANA jajajajaja, Santi Diaz....
I know than for now one we have a lot of work to do, but we are all in this together and we CAN DO IT

No hay comentarios: