miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2009

Cool Stuff From Seniors 2009!!

Stefania Belalcazar
its time to say good bye to all those things that i used to do. im starting a " new" tipe of life, time to take important desitions about my future and the person than i want to become in few years. the school took a very important part of my life, is the place than i became in a good person with the most important values and the most important thing is that i found thes best friends that anyone can find.

The F Word by Santiago Diaz
Call someone a friend it’s a big deal. Allow some people to be your friend, to give it your trust and love it’s hard because we can saw the outside but not the inside. In this last years of school I realize how many good friends I have and how much I care about them. People with good heart which I know that in a not far future we can hang out like we do it now.

Memories by Lina Jaramillo
Our school life in my opinion its something we are not going to forget, Here we met our classmates, best friends, teachers, and all the cool stuff we love to do like playing any sport or going to MUN,s. Right now we are waiting so much the last bell ring, the last time we open a math book, the last time for many things, but sincerely when that time arrives, we are going to missed that so much. This is the best time of our lives and we have to enjoy it, until the last minute.

Some slips that never fail by Daniela Hurtado
Like being able to forget those people who always have made us laugh with their ¨small¨ slips that have caused much laughter to us. One person is Tefa, she with he unique dances, her commentaries, her unforgettable falls and her love to the floor. We will be impossible to forget some of her slips like when they were in the cemetery and she failed in the tomb, her slip with oats, and the fall in Amazonas and Boyacá.

School Live by Sara Cifuentes
Sometimes we believe that there is going to be a tomorrow. When I woke up and my parents decide not to allow me to come to the school. I cry, I scream, I wanted so much to ran away, and I start thinking about how much I love to come to the school, how delightful its being with my friends and teachers, and how some people don’t enjoy this time and don’t gave thanks to be allow to go to the school. I simply love it.

Maria Paulina Gárces.
At first I don’t have the ideas clear about the most important and special moments lived until now, it have been so many in a lot of time, before we saw eleven grade really far away but how we are just about a step of the graduation, that’s why I keep in my memories each person who shared with me all those years, so is time to say thanks to all my teachers and friends who have been my company and guide from kinder garden until now.

Journey to Eje Cafetero by Daniela Paredes.
This has been one of the best trips we had together, we also have many memories when Santiago Diaz was sick on the bus, so when we went to Panaca, Coffee Park, that often assemble the roller coaster, or when we arrived tired after a day of walking to do ¨The challenge¨ that we could make Fercho and Julian.

Isabella Rosero
From the first day that starts the school we live a lot of emotions from sadness to joy. I decide to me when she was small and it arrives the so waited first day of class in kinder garden…That day I felt very sad because I didn’t want to leave my house and that sucks lol. But when I arrive at the school I start meeting more people and from that moment a very pretty childhood moments I lived. How to forget those times at pre- school. All day playing with my friends with the sand park and all the cool stuff. I missed that.

Culture Week by Ana Maria Espinoza
In March we had a culture week in our school. It is very important for us. Every year we make different things during this week. This year our culture week about Colombia, Every class had a different part of Colombia to present to others. We made a lot of cool dances and we had a lot of fun and meaning for me. I love that traditions, I’m going to miss this tradition.

My School Teachers by Aura Maria Echeverri
This little fragment its to thank all my dear, fellow teachers, who were so important in all my school years, they gave me a lot of knowledge and important values to grew up as an integral person. I leave my dear school with the most beautiful memories, with my graduate diploma and with my best wishes to all of you.

Teachers Day by Karen Puentes
Today we had a teacher’s day in our school. It’s a nice tradition. We have it every year. We collected money with all students from 11th grade, we called mariachis to our school and we bought empanadas for the teachers. They really liked that day or at least we hope so, because I really love that day. This day should show to the teachers that we love them and we are thankful for all what they have teach us.

Remembering by Jose Suarez
I always remember the 1st day I arrive to this school. It was really cool, but I was afraid. Then I start to met a lot of people, I start making new friends. Now, this last period of time I start getting emotional, it’s really hard to think that some of them are going to be miles apart from me, but I know that in my heart they let a print and I´m not going to forget you, Seniors 2009.

Asueto by Alejandra Mazuera
The Asueto is a celebration make by the 10th grade for the students of 11th grade and every year is with a different theme, and you have to use a costume, and all the room its decorate with that specific theme.The last years the theme were circus, China, hip-hop, pirates and our theme was Rio De Janeiro and this year its Hollywood, It’s a grate moment to shared 10th and 11th grade, the last one in their last days of school. We had many expectations about this year, because we had a very good friendship with those guys but the last year we don’t have good relationships with those girls. We think that when we graduate all in the school they are going to miss us, including 10th grade and teachers.

Some frustration by Santiago Cruz
I don’t know why teachers try so hard to let people suffering about grades. I´m a full believer that teachers and students should be friends, trying hard to help each other in co-learning and being independents. School should be fun, we should enjoy coming to the school, but it has to be a balanced way to reach both happiness. Seniors 2009 I LOVE YOU!!!

America, the only one by Alvaro Perez
A lot of people critiqued a lot about the Cali teams, how their fans make so much noise and bad things when they lost a game. I believe that maybe that type of persons are not feeling the same way as we did when we are in a game, and we score a goal. The passion that we feel being there with your fans friends supporting your team, sing all the songs we know about our team, everything make us feeling alive and happy of being alive and believers in America de Cali the only one and the best team in Colombia.

Decimo withdrawal!by Karla Moreno
In February last year we did our first retreat from the room all that was at least STEFANIA bogota "working" ... in that year went to someone in one way or another always remember "Carolina Lombana" .. with falls, his "scream" at 2 am "Girls no longer sleep" ... competition from snoring and linis Carolina that seemed to some sea lions .. the alarm clock of the cell and at 5 in the morning ".. nadie `pasa de esta esquina.. aqui mandan las divinas..." the sound of the bolts out of bed until like 3 am a chava? it was almost impossible to sleep ... and forget the face of recently stolen dani up like a Martian, with his retainers who do not leave their glasses and talk !!... outputs as these are moments you remember forever and carry in our minds and our hearts! Love you guys

Tiphany Parra
This month we have had many reasons to celebrate special occasions, and each party or organize a way to celebrate, either family or school. The celebration was the first Mother's Day, I decided to come failiares Medellin and celebrate this very special time together. My degree was the trip where we enjoyed the beach, sun and lots of things on the island of San Andres Today at school celebrate Teacher's Day decorations to those who take more time in our school and grade eleven gift them a serenade. Last month we presented our evidence of state (ICFES) May 14, tomorrow we deliver results, we are all anxious and worried, but we know that we get the best results

isa aristi
It seems impossible how time has gone so fast, I still remember my first day here. An intimidated little girl afraid of change, without the spoken language and a different way of thinking. I was scared. I didn’t know what to expect, I just cried missing my old life. Time went on while I realized the great people around me. I think every single day has had something to remember only because of the fact that we are growing together and sharing beautiful things.
The saddest and most nostalgic part I consider, is the fact of leaving everything behind, leaving all the straight bonds we construct over time. Naming only 5 moments is, I think extremely difficult: so many smiles, so many hugs, so many fights, ups and downs make these 7 years the best thing ever.
That’s why, 11º1, if I had the chance to choose my class mates again, I’ll never even doubt to choose all of you, I love you and respect you because in everyone of you I see myself reflected, thanks for this approximately 1825 hours of happiness…

My first trip with my friends – Tatiana Zuñiga
When I was 11 years. I was studying in the American school, we had a trip to the coffee park and remember a lot that day because we had very fun, we use each time the rides we wanted, we went to ride horses that lasted two hours, I fell down because I did not know either mount. At the end of the day, when I had to go back to Cali, one of the buses broke down and had to wait an hour, we arrived late to Cali. We realized that our friendship had grown and that we were going to never forget the friends who travel to the coffee park because still we communicate a lot and I remember our first trip out of town.

Ana Maria Giron
On December 21, is stored in the memory of every American fan and was writing in the history of the Colombian professional soccer, which for the thirteenth time America de Cali once again gave the olimpic lap.
At initiation of the tournament were among the 8 best teams in the country, then qualify for the 2 best with a pass to play the final against a team that was hungry for his first win and coming star in a remarkable ascent: the Boyaca Chico. Unfortunately we lost in a tragic meaning from the point penalty, giving all Americans a bitter taste.
Completion in the tournament came from a sad loss but with more feel that 13 is painted on our shirts ... and so it was. Again it was possible to rank among the best 8, getting the pass for the final, this time against "the powerful of the mountain." the final started with a favor triumph for the visitors' 0-1, so the 13 was more us than the other side, but there is still 90 minutes and everything could happen on Sunday and minutes later that gave the pittas initial silence on the achievement medellin warrior the Pascal with a goal of those who hurt, but few minutes later the party returned to red devils reached a tie so we can drink again.
It ended the first quarter and so the players went to the dressing rooms to cool off and then continue with the following 45 minutes. 2 teams returned to animated the party wichh was not only thanks to the players, with a sleek red baron behavior towards the boundless joy around the stadium and the following 45 minutes in which many more anotarian 2 we declare as the best team in the tournament is finished, the best campaign of the year, and especially come to possession among the 2 best teams in that country.Definitely lived a fair fiesta red ahead 4 days earlier than usual, as the red devils, after 6 years of drought returning breathe a national crown

Maria del Mar Perez
Children ... (11) today, December 12th, was our last "Christmas play" in college.... The play was not really the best of this world, but the mere fact of having been with you all, singing in the choir, makes me feel a very lucky person! Obviously we were all saying it made a mommy! ... Really we were all very nice, despite the heat and sweat (the choir) were all super good. good to this day I have nothing more to say ... only thanks again all for being by my side and in my life... because without you nothing would be the same!

Natalia Muñoz
in eight days we will have our farewell party is organized by students in grade 10 the party is similar to the Academy Awards are held every year in hollywood .. will have to go dressed in formal attire, the ladies in long dress and gentlemen smokin with, and in less than a month we will have our graduation ceremony and prom is the day after, and between 260 and 300 attending guests to this event
Most of my colleagues that we are clear look at the university to become professionals in the future

No hay comentarios: